If any of those are your problems:
- Lack of understanding of technical terms used in the client’s job requirements.
- Lack of knowledge about Scrum and Agile in the context of Development Team work.
- Lack of understanding or support for your Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Lack of knowledge about giving and receiving feedback.
- Communication problems within remotely working teams.
- Trust issues within a team.
If any of those are your goals:
- Organize and kick off an internal Mentoring Program.
- Effectively implement parts of the Scrum process in your organization.
- Know how to advise your client to create a profile of a Scrum Expert they want to hire.
- Hire the best Scrum Master for the job.
- Build an effective team.
- Have a Bias free hiring process.